- Design as a strategy in the construction industryIn order to increase the company’s market share, the management decided to develop a program that focuses on the “design ability” in the company.
- Co-creation in respect of the citizen’s homeTo avoid institutionalization of the citizens home when Home-care when the citizen needs home-care, a co-creation process showed new ways of working
- The user experience as a kick off for the development of educationEducation is not just what goes on in the classroom
- Clarity in the meeting with Public ServiceUsing servicedesign to create clarity in Public Service
- Future Scenarios in Vejle MunicipalityHow can public leaders shape the welfare system of the future so that citizens, employees and relatives all find it attractive?
- Design Competencies in ShanghaiPermasteelisa Group is a worldwide company that supplies facade cladding tosome of the world’s most iconic buildings. As part of a strategic development, the company’s departments in China requested an evaluation of the design competencies among their senior design managers.
- Continuing education for the low-educatedWe collaborated with VUC (Center for life-long-learning) Thy / Mors on how to motivate the lowest educated for life-long education.
- Space for InnovationHow do you create environments that support knowledge sharing, creativity and innovation?
+45 41 11 13 22